VAST membership confers a number of benefits, such as a subscription to Vision, VAST’s monthly newsletter, participation in exhibitions, and discounts on workshop fees.
How to Purchase or Renew VAST Memberships:
- Online – You will be prompted to pay your dues online with a credit card via Paypal. (Link opens in a new window.)
- By mail – print and complete this MEMBERSHIP FORM, make a check out to VAST, and send both to VAST, P.O. Box 1281, Denton, TX 76202
- In person – attend one of our monthly meetings, FIRST WEDNESDAY of the month, September through May. For info on our next monthly meeting, click HERE.
2020-2021 VAST Membership Levels: $17 – Student $27 – Educator* $37 – Individual $47 – Family** (processing fee is included)
*Educator level of membership entitles teachers to bring students with them to any monthly meeting with guest fees waived. Teachers planning to bring more than 5 students to any meeting are requested to contact Mindy Faubion through firstname.lastname@example.org so the Hospitality Committee can plan to have enough refreshments at the meeting. **Family means “those living under the same roof.”
Our organization has a fiscal year that starts on June 1 and ends May 31. The 2020-2021 dues are now being accepted.
- At a VAST Monthly Meeting (March, April or May) with a credit card, check or cash. Click here to download the MEMBERSHIP FORM.
- Through the mail – checks should be made out to “VAST” and can be mailed with a completed MEMBERSHIP FORM to: VAST P.O. Box 1281 Denton, TX 76202
- Online – submit the membership form below; you will be prompted to pay your dues online with a credit card via Paypal.
- By using PayPal – send an email to Carol Rowley (treasurer) at email@example.com and request a PayPal invoice for the membership level that you desire (Student, Educator, Individual or Family).
For membership questions, please contact Mary Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly mini-competitions
- Monthly VISION newsletter sent by email
- Monthly Mini Shows
- Artist of the Year Award
- Juried exhibition discounts (125-Mile)Workshop discounts
- 20% discount on full-price purchases at Voertman’s in Denton & Asel Art Supply in Dallas
- Take part in our December Festival, VASTFest
- Numerous local area locations to exhibit your work
- Fun and Fellowship with fellow artists, and those who appreciate art!
Sponsoring VAST Exhibitions Supporting members receive the same benefits as Individual Members and are recognized in numerous VAST publications throughout the year.
- $1,000 – Van Gogh†
- $750 – Renoir†
- $500 – Michelangelo†
- $300 – Leonardo†
- $250 – Picasso†
- $200 – Georgia O’Keeffe†
- $100 – Rembrandt†
- $50 – Mary Cassatt
†Selected levels come with naming opportunities
Donors at the $100 level and greater will have an opportunity to name certain exhibitions’ financial prizes (i.e. “The Littie Grooms 2017 Best of Show” award). VAST will contact donors of $100 and more and discuss their choices with them. Named prizes will be offered in order of the dates that funds are received. All donors, no matter the size of the donation, will be recognized in the exhibitions’ catalogs, provided that sponsorships are received in a timely manner prior to the exhibition.
For more information on supporting VAST exhibitions, please CLICK HERE.